In order that students avail the placement facilities provided by the college, the following procedure stands confirmed :
- Students genuinely interested in being placed after graduation in June 2017 must register online. Please carefully fill the online registration :
- Students are also required to fill in the prescribed application form for registration to the placement cell available at the Treasurer’s Office or at the XDP Office (first floor). Pay Rs. 1000/- cash, one time fee to cover administrative expenses at the Treasurer’s Office.
- Students who register, are compulsorily required to attend the placement orientation and a couple of workshops during the year. Dates to be announced.
- Campus placement visits commence from August 2016 Please visit the Campus Visit planner, which will be will be available online on this site; Email advice will also be sent to those registered.. It is advisable to also read from time to time, Information on the Placement notice board (next to the Lending Library).
- The Placement cell makes every effort to bring on campus, Employment opportunities from reliable employers. However, it should be clear to Students and their Parents that the College has no facility for in-depth screening of potential Employers. The College accepts no responsibility in the matter. Kindly study the website information of the Employer and ask questions at the Pre Placement Talk.