PLACEMENT CELL REGISTRATIONS – 2017-2018
In order that students avail the placement facilities provided by the College, the following procedure stands confirmed:
- Students genuinely interested in being placed after graduation in June 2018 must register online. Please carefully fill the online registration:- The Link: Click Here to Register!
- Students are also required to fill in the prescribed application form for registration to the placement cell available at the Treasurer’s Office or at the Placement Cell (XIC Bldg. – ground floor). Pay Rs. 980/- cash, one-time fee to cover administrative expenses at the Treasurer’s Office.
- Campus placement visits will commence in the first week of August 2017. Please visit the Campus Visit Plan Planner which will be made available online on this site; Email advice will also be sent to those registered. It is advisable to also read from time to time, Information on the Placement Notice Board (next to the Lending Library).
- The Placement cell makes every effort to bring on campus, Employment opportunities from reliable employers. However, it should be clear to Students and their Parents that the College has no facility for in-depth screening of potential Employers. The College accepts no responsibility in the matter. Kindly study the website information of the Employer and ask questions at the Pre Placement Talk.
- The annual registration not only permits a student to sit for all the pre- placement talks but also makes him/her eligible to sit for all the interviews (subject to the respective company’s criteria) until he/she is placed.
- The Receipt issued by the Treasurer’s Office should be laminated and retained with the student. This will serve as an Identity Proof for the Placement Season: It is mandatory that this ID proof is brought for all Pre-Placement Talks and Selection Processes thereafter.